The Registrar's Office supports teaching and learning at NYU Shanghai by maintaining the integrity of academic policies and the student information system. It is the steward of NYU Shanghai's student records from application to degree conferral in perpetuity.
The Office of the Registrar provides NYU Shanghai students with the following services:?
- Enrollment Verification
- Academic Calendar
- Albert?(online student information system)
- Degree Progress: Degree Progress is the computerized advising/degree progress support system which?evaluates course work taken against degree requirements to determine progress toward the completion of a degree.?
- Statement of University Status (Addendum to Official Transcript. This document includes information that the language of instruction at NYU Shanghai is English.)
- Grading Information
- Preparing for Course Registration? ?
- Privacy of Student Records
- Registration Guidelines
Office of the Registrar, NYU Shanghai
1555 Century Avenue, Pudong